Basic information on data protection, Last update: May 17, 2018 // RGPD & LOPD
Responsible for the treatment
S3 engine parts 2002.sl S.L.
Main purposes of the treatment
- Manage your registration as a user on platforms
- Manage the contracting of products and / or services
- Sending professional and commercial communications
- Resolution of queries raised
Main legitimating bases
- Execution of the contract
- Legitimate interest
- Compliance with legal obligations
- Dealers, garage, riders and professionals of the motorcycle and cycling
- Service providers
- Motor and cycling fans
Among others, right of access, rectification, deletion, opposition and portability of the data, right to object to the treatment at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, in case the treatment is based on legitimate interest.
- Facilitated by the owner
- Obtained on navigation behavior
Who is responsible for the processing of personal data?
Owner: S3 engine parts 2002.sl S.L.
Registered office: Pol. Ind Montfullà C / Caterina Albert, 42 · 17162 · BESCANÓ · Girona · SPAIN.
Public Registry: Girona volume 1836 folio 26 Section Secció 8 GI-30698.
Phone: +34 972 402 140
For what purposes do we treat your data?
S3 engine parts 2002.sl, will treat the user data, manually and / or automated, for the following specific purposes:
- Manage your registration as a user in online platforms owned by S3 engine parts 2002.sl However, in any case the user must verify and validate their registration in each of the platforms by entering their username and password through the consent.
- Manage the hiring of products and / or services made through the Web, as well as the corresponding billing and shipping.
- Periodically send (via email, via post and / or SMS) electronic communications with offers, promotions and news related to our online platforms, unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- Periodically send commercial and / or promotional information related to the sector of motor, motorcycle and added value cycling products for end users, as well as for professional users unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent .
- Make the connection between final client and professional client to speed up the negotiations, being able to transfer their data to third parties to facilitate communication.
- Prepare a commercial profile of the user and perform business actions adjusted to it, using their data derived from the management of the products purchased (browsing data, access habits, traffic), unless the user objects or revokes their consent.
- To comply with the legally established obligations.
What categories of data do we deal with?
S3 engine parts 2002.sl addresses the following categories of data:
- Identifying data: name, surname, postal address, email address, zip code, telephone.
- Traffic data and location.
- Metadata of electronic communications.
- Data of commercial information.
- Economic, or financial data.
- The data that in the forms provided by S3 engine parts 2002.sl through its online platforms appear marked with an asterisk, will be necessary to comply with the established contractual or legal purpose.
- Therefore, if the user does not provide them, it will not be possible to register them on the web or attend to their request.
- In the event that the interested party provides data of third parties, he / she declares to have the consent of the same and undertakes to transfer the information contained in this clause, exempting S3 engine parts 2002.sl from any responsibility in this regard. However, S3 engine parts 2002.sl may carry out the verifications to verify this fact, adopting the appropriate due diligence measures, in accordance with the data protection regulations.
With what legitimate bases do we treat your personal data?
The legitimacy for the processing of user data by S3 engine parts 2002.sl to carry out the registration and registration of the user in the different websites is in the consent of the interested party, requested in each case.
On the other hand, the management of the contracting of products or services through the Web, billing and corresponding shipments, is legitimized by the execution of the contract itself.
The treatment of the data provided through sections to request quotes or information, is legitimized by the resolution of the query posed by the user.
The processing of data in order to send electronic bulletins with offers, promotions and news related to our online platforms, commercial and / or promotional information, the preparation of anonymous statistical reports regarding access habits and the activity developed by users on the web and the elaboration of commercial profiles using data derived from the management of the products and services contracted with S3 engine parts 2002.sl, are based on the legitimate interest of the company to carry out said treatments in accordance with current regulations .
The consents obtained for the aforementioned purposes are independent, so the user may revoke one or several of them without affecting the others.
Likewise, the user's information may be used to comply with the different legal obligations of S3 engine parts 2002.sl.
Who are the recipients of the data?
Your personal data may be communicated by S3 engine parts 2002.sl to:
- The establishments and professionals of the motor and cycling sector, with the sole purpose of being able to issue the corresponding invoice, manage the pick up of the order or, where appropriate, the delivery of the order to the address indicated by the user.
- The State Security Forces and Bodies by virtue of what is established in the Law.
- The Banks and financial entities for the collection of the services offered.
Will international transfers of your personal data be made?
Your personal data may be communicated to recipients located in countries outside the European Economic Area, including countries that do not provide a level of data protection equivalent to that of the Union. However, in these cases, they will be treated with scrupulous compliance with European and Spanish legislation and, likewise, the guarantees that we indicate below will be implemented under the Privacy Shield.
How long will we keep your personal information?
Your data will be kept for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected, unless the user requests their withdrawal to S3 engine parts 2002.sl, opposing or revoking their consent. All of this without prejudice to the fact that this term may be extended when you so expressly authorize it or if there are special treatments derived from the contractual relationship that remain in effect after said term.
What rights do you have in case of processing your data?
As the owner of the data, you can send us a letter to: email@example.com attaching a photocopy of a document proving your identity, to exercise, at any time and free of charge, the following rights:
- Revoke the consents granted.
- Obtain confirmation about whether personal data concerning you or not is being processed in S3 engine parts 2002.sl.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Obtain from S3 engine parts 2002.sl the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided in the data protection regulations are met.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation to the processing of their data, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. S3 engine parts 2002.sl will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Obtain human intervention, to express their point of view and to challenge the automated decisions taken by S3 engine parts 2002.sl, if applicable.
- Request the portability of your data.
- Claim before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.agpd.es) when the interested party considers that S3 engine parts 2002.sl has violated the rights that are recognized by the applicable regulations on data protection
What is the origin of the data when it has not been provided by the owner?
Along with the information that you provide us directly (for example, through forms, etc.), we will obtain information about your browsing habits in case you consent.
In the event that the data provided refers to other natural persons other than the owner of the data, the latter will state that they have informed and obtained the prior consent of the former for the processing of their data in accordance with the purposes set forth in these clauses. In the specific case of minors, if the interested party is not the legal representative of the minor, he / she agrees to obtain the express consent of the minor.
What security measures do we implement to take care of your data?
S3 engine parts 2002.sl will treat the data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy regarding them, in accordance with the provisions of the implementing regulations, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to that effect that they guarantee the security of their data and avoid their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.
Last update: May 17, 2018
© 2018 S3 engine parts 2002. S.L. All rights reserved